Friday, July 17, 2009

School Website




Today my project was to fix up and prepare my school website.  Our school bought a new format, and I'm still learning A LOT everyday about how to use it and what it can do.  I added a new page that functions like a forum.  My plan is to have students post their thoughts on topics across the curriculum.  I'm really excited about this page in particular because I think the students will enjoy being on the internet, but at the same time, they will be applying what they have learned in class.  I also have a "What's New" page where I will post (similar to this blog) updates of what is going on in class.  So... because I'm working so much on my website, I of course had to make pretty pictures to go along with my new an improved information center.  Here are a couple that I made for my website.  I had way to much fun photo-editing.  I think that means I'm a dork, but luckily, I'm ok with that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment