Thursday, August 13, 2009

Ready or Not...


Today I finished up some last details around my classroom, and I finally feel like I'm ready for the kiddos!  Tuesday is their first day, and I am looking forward to the new year with a new set of students.  My student count as of today is 21, which is a good size.  I got a little spoiled last year with only 19, but 21 isn't bad at all!!  It's so hard to believe that three months of summer have already flown by.  Better master's classes and home remodeling, it felt like three weeks instead of three months.  Dave and I both agree though that we are ready to get back into our weekly school routines.  It's amazing how much you miss the kids when they are such a huge part of your life throughout the school year.  Very soon we will have our little "families" back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment