Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Busy as a Bee on My Day Off




Today, Veteran's Day, was a wonderful opportunity for me to play catch up at home with "house stuff" and "school stuff". I was able to vacuum and wet mop, which is always a challenge to keep up with two dirty springer spaniels! Trust me... they are messy! I also did 4 loads of laundry, and it is such a great feeling to know that I am already caught up and it's not even the weekend yet. In addition to all the house work I was able to complete, I also caught up on all my school obligations. Friday is progress report day, so I was able to get all the reports done before Thursday, which happens to be the busiest day of the week. I was a busy bee and finished all my work by 5:00, so I was able to cook a really yummy supper too! Dave and I ate a stuffing/swiss cheese/chicken casserole and breadsticks. Today was a busy day, but it was a good day. I love the feeling of productivity... Hopefully I can have as successful of a day tomorrow... :O)

0 comments:

Post a Comment