Sunday, July 11, 2010

Shadow Shot Sunday

Once again, it's "Shadow Shot Sunday" over at Hey Harriet!


I missed out last Sunday, but I have a good one to share this week!! 



Yes, these are my new official models, my dear friend Steph and her cutie pie of a daughter! :)  I can't help it if they are just adorable people!

Anyways... I love this shot because the huge, old trees gave us such a dreamy area to shoot in that was full of both sunlight and shadows.  The bokeh of the background shadows is also oh so pretty!  

6 comments:

Teresa

oh yes..the light and shadows are divine! Such sweet little sandals too!

Marjorie (Molly) Smith

I love to take pictures where the light and shadows dance around like these.
Thanks for stopping by my blog.
Molly

krissilugbill

i just love this photo so much! great shadow shot!

•°°• IcyBC •°°•

Wonderful photo! Very different way to see things..

Lisa's RetroStyle

Aww!

an9e1a

I love patches of sunlight breaking through the shade of big, old tree! And I absolutely love this BEAUTIFUL shadow shot!! :)

Post a Comment