Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Importance of Fun


I have to say that having fun is very important to me in my adult life.

I have realized through years of schooling, teaching, and just being BUSY, that a person must take time to enjoy life.  Time really does fly, and I like to enjoy as much of it as possible!

This is where my camera/photoshop/lightroom come in.  I feel like photography has helped me to relax and enjoy the little things in my day to day.  I have had difficulties in the past taking time for myself.  It was always work, work, work until I reached perfection.  That's really not good for a person, and I like many other people, suffered from stress and anxiety.  

That's no more though (thankfully)!  I'm taking time to enjoy life's little moments everywhere I go.  The camera has helped me in so many ways, and I feel like I've never been as happy as I am now!

Yay! for taking time to have fun and enjoy everyday life!

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk

I couldn't agree more. Great post!

Steph

Fun is a good thing :)

Jamie

What a beautiful realization.

Corinne Cunningham

It's amazing the gifts that can come from a bit of creativity :)
Love that photo!

krissilugbill

love this! so true. I am totally with you on photography being my source of fun :) It is so important to always keep room for fun in life! great photo!!!

Post a Comment