Thursday, June 2, 2011

30 Day Shred Challenge

Normally I don't do much "personal" posting on my blog.  I use it mostly for my photography, but I felt I needed to do a post for this!

I've decided to do a different kind of challenge this month!  It's not related to my photography, but it is a personal goal that I've been wanting (& trying) to address.  That is working on being healthier!  I saw on a few fellow photo blogger's sites that they are doing a 30 day challenge using a popular fitness DVD called 30 Day Shred.  So I thought, why not join in?!?

30 Day Shred


I'm really excited because my hubbie and I leave for vacation in exactly one month, so how perfect?!?  Many of the other participants posted their before photos and measurements, but I will spare the public from that information.  I assure you though that I will be tracking my own progress.  Hopefully in the end I feel super confident and I'll share my before/afters then. :)

So here are my goals in taking on the Shred Challenge:
1.  Feel better about myself
2. Workout everyday (even if it is just a walk with the pups)
3. Develop healthier routines (both with eating & exercise)
4.  Have my pants fit more comfortably
5. Feel better about myself (yes, I said that twice because it's why I'm doing this)

I know I can do this.  There's no excuses this time.  It's summer and I have nothing holding me back!  To keep me motivated, I plan on doing weekly updates to share how things are going.  This way you all can hold me accountable!

Here I go... It's not going to be easy, but I know it will be worth it!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Libby's Life

Good luck! I did my first workout this morning and my legs and arms are mush... I can't wait to see your before/afters in a month. :)

Summer

Glad you're joining in! It will be worth it. :)

Anonymous

I am really glad you are joining in. I can't wait to hear your results.

Anonymous

Best of luck!! Hope your workouts are going well -- can't wait to hear about your progress!

Post a Comment