Monday, June 6, 2011

Birthday Fun

I love family parties.  It may have something to do with this cutie pie...

IMG_3826_1

Yesterday the fam got together to celebrate this little guy's birthday!

IMG_3889_1

He's already four years old!!  It's hard to believe because he was born only a few weeks before Dave and I got married.  He's growing into such a sweet little guy.  I just love being around him because it always promises to be a day of fun!

IMG_3854_1

While at his birthday party, I got in on the action and played on the playset with the little guys.  The birthday boy had a blast!  He was having so much fun with his cousins (both little & big) it was tough to get them to come inside for cake, but once we mentioned presents, that got his attention!

Thanks buddy for having us over for your fun birthday party!  I can't wait to play again!

IMG_3873_1
(I'm submitting this photo for the "family" challenge over at The Paper Mama)



Photobucket

1 comments:

Elena

Love all these pics! Such a handsome boy and luv his glasses (very stylish). My favorite, though, is the one of the feet through the fence. Just beautiful!

Post a Comment