Monday, February 17, 2014

17 Months on the 17th

This is our little princess, Nora's, favorite video right now...


I had to share because it describes our Nora perfectly.

Sweet & Just a Little Bit Sassy

Well today our little princess is 17 months old!  She is becoming such a special little girl.  I can't believe the journey our family has been on in the past 17 months.  Every moment has lead to today, and I wouldn't change anything one bit.  The love I have for this little girl continues to grow minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day.


I can't imagine this world without her sweet little grin...


Elmo and Sesame Street now have a place in our hearts...



It's amazing how we look at the small things so differently now...


Where will these little feet take her in the future?


She has filled our home with so much love (and chaos at times) 



17 months ago, I had only been a mommy for a few hours.  Now, 17 months later, I can't remember what my life was like without my Nora.  I don't want to remember...

I know that I'm not a perfect mom, teacher, or wife.  I do know though that our amazing Nora Lane has made me better at all of my "jobs".  It's amazing how one little active red-headed girl can change all parts of my life.  I don't know how she does it, but she has changed all of our lives and won all of our hearts.  She is amazing in every way, and I am honored to have been chosen as her mama.

Love you, Nora Lane.  Happy 17 Months!!  Mommy and Daddy love you to the moon and back!


Peace, Love, and Princess Snuggles

Photobucket

1 comments:

Kelly

I love her too and am so proud of both of you. You are amazing parents and are giving her all she needs to be a strong, loving young woman when she grows up!

Post a Comment