Thursday, July 30, 2009

Back to School Classroom Prep



Over the past week I have begun to go back into my classroom to prep for back to school time.  It's hard to believe, but the beginning of the school year is just around the corner.  Every year I keep thinking that getting ready will be easier, but every year I keep adding to my work load.  I guess that's just me though... :O)  Some of the new "features" I've added to my room this year is a bulletin board focused on the "6 traits" of writing.  We are really tweaking our English program to focus on writing, so I chose to add this set to my room.  I also did a bit of moving around of things that were already in my room.  I do this everywhere... not just in my classroom.  If you ask Dave, I like to move things around our house all the time.  Sometimes I drive him crazy with my need for change, but he always lets me do my thing.  :)  Hopefully by the end of the wk'end I will have my room mostly ready for the new school year.  Yay... How exciting!

0 comments:

Post a Comment