Monday, July 27, 2009

Sunday Breakfast at Grandma's


Yesterday we spent the morning with Dave's Grandma Eddie in Waterloo eating the breakfast of all breakfasts!!  Every once in awhile we are invited over not only to have breakfast, but a meal that will carry you through the entire day.  My personal favorites are the homemade biscuits and gravy and hash brown potatoes.  I could eat breakfast for every meal, so this breakfast day is special to me.  Not only do we get great food though, we also get entertainment.  You see, when we eat, it is not only Dave and I eating with his grandma, but we were also joined by his grandma's boyfriend, Junior, his great aunt and uncle, his dad, and his sister.  When you get that many people around a table and add food in, you are bound to be entertained.  Breakfast was great, and it filled my stomach up for the rest of the day.  So, it was another yummy and entertaining breakfast with grandma day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment