Sunday, July 26, 2009

Good Times!


Last night my husband and I went over to one of my long time friend's family home.  We not only had dinner with her and her family, but also any random person who happened to stop by.  It was so much fun catching up with everyone but especially my long lost friend! :)  I keep hoping (crossing my fingers) that someday she'll be back in the area.  It's strange how a true friendship never goes away even with hundreds of miles in-between.  It was such a fun night catching up with friends and their family! (I LOVE little Logan)

1 comments:

D and D

This brought tears to my eyes! I agree...amazing how a true friendship never goes away, even with hundreds of miles between. Thanks so much for coming! I look forward to seeing you on tuesday night!

Post a Comment