Monday, October 26, 2009

Together We Read


Red Bud is doing a version of "one community one book", called Together We Read. The book chosen for this is called Notes from a Midnight Driver. Last night at a sleepy 10:30, I finished the novel. Let me tell you, it was a good one! This book is one that could be enjoyed by almost any type of person. It is a character driven story about the life-changing learning experience of a young teenager. It has a great mixture of seriousness and comedy with a touching side that may even make you cry (I did)! I enjoy novels like this one, and I would recommend it to anyone who is looking for a great story (and a quick read).



A+ for Notes from a Midnight Driver...

1 comments:

Kelly Roehrkasse

Have you loaned your copy to someone else yet? If not, I'd like to read it.

Post a Comment