Sunday, May 23, 2010

Around the House






Here are a few pictures taken of our yard/the boys playing. Like I said, we've been spending as much time as we can outside making things nice and tidy. The mulch bed you see used to be a WEED bed! I pulled, raked, and pulled more weeds! It may not look like much, but it's a HUGE improvement over what was there before! In time the bugleweed (I think I spelled that right) will spread and cover the flower bed almost like a vine. I wanted something low maintenance!

The boys are LOVING all the time we've been spending outdoors! We open both gates and they get free roam of both the back and front yard! That hardly ever happens, so they're thrilled!! After a long day playing in the yard, they are happy to come in a crash. That's the funny thing about our boys... They think they're outside dogs, but they can't stand to be outside alone for too long. Too funny!

Ok, now it's time for me to prepare for my LAST FULL DAY with kiddos. Tomorrow is field day, so cross your fingers for no rain!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment