Sunday, May 23, 2010

Out in the Yard


Well, it feels like summer is here! Over the past couple of weeks Dave and I have been attempting to make it outside more and more to work in the yard. As always, it feels like there is a TON of work to do. Between weeding old flower beds and mowing our "forest" grass, it doesn't feel like we're really making any progress. But, every now and then I stop and realize that there are some beautiful sights right there in front of me. A couple of weeks ago our lilac bush bloomed and it not only looked pretty, but it smelled great too! I liked this picture with our house blurred out in the background. I will post more later about our other yard "mini-projects".

Time to get ready to go to grandma and grandpa's house. The boys LOVE the farm and visiting their other doggie friends!



0 comments:

Post a Comment