Friday, May 28, 2010

New Vera Bag


So I had to post very quickly about my newest Vera Bradley bag!  I'm obsessed with purses/totes and proud of it! (Some people love shoes, but I love bags)

Last week, in celebration of making it through another school year (and a tough one at that), Dave and I (he's the best hubbie) went shopping to look for a new bag.  I fell in love with the newest "Frill" collection.  The bags are fun and summery.  They are not the traditional cloth/quilted bags that the regular Vera's are.  They are almost plasticy (not a word!) and they reverse the outside and the liner.  So, they put the outside pattern on the inside and the inside pattern on the outside.  Anyways... I bought the Take Me With You tote (as seen below) in Make Me Blush (as seen above).  It the perfect summer bag, and not to mention, it's big enough to haul around all of my junk with me!  I think that's part of being a teacher... I always have to take a ton of stuff with me everywhere I go.

It takes so little to amuse me! :o)  

0 comments:

Post a Comment