Friday, May 28, 2010

Photoshop Elements Day!!

As many of you know, my "hobby" is taking and editing photos. With teaching and a master's program in the works, I don't have a ton of time to spend playing around with pictures. But, today I MADE the time! I found an excellent website to download Photoshop "Actions" as they are called. The website actually a blog called "Coffeeshop Photography" http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com. I love this site because not only can you download for FREE tons of fun actions to run on your photos, but the owner also posts tutorials on how to do lots of fun effects. I'm kinda of a nerd, so I think this is SO COOL. I could literally spend all day read her posts and looking at the pictures she's edited. There is no limit to what a person can do with Photoshop!

This is a picture of Ralphie that I made using some of "Coffeshop's" actions. The cool rippled effect is part of an antiquing action. I LOVE IT! I'm totally into the retro picture look, so I was so excited to use this action. I also used a vignette action. that gives the picture its dark outer edges. I love pictures, and most of all, I love having the time to do photo editing!! Yay summertime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment