Monday, June 28, 2010

Summer Days

What do you love most about summer?



Here's my top 5 things I love about summer...

1.  Spending my days with my hubbie (the joy of a two-teacher household)

2.  Naps (just like my under-grad days)

3.  Working outside in our yard and coming in to ice cold tea (the picture says it all)

4.  Having extra time to clean all those things that I say I'll do eventually (drawers, closets, cabinets)

5.  Spending time enjoying my love of photography & editing



Now it's time to share your favorites...

6 comments:

Lynda

Hi! Thanks for subscribing to my RSS feed (via your sidebar).

What a perfect photo for this subject! The lighting is great. I don't even like tea and that looks delicious. This was a lovely lovely post, especially #5. :)

Tammy Lee Bradley

Lovely photo and topic. Being in FL, I am not sure I enjoy it as much. Too hot!

Jamie

I'm thinking a teaching career could be in my future - summers off sounds good.

Lindsey

Sweet tea- being in the SOUTH! Not sure where you are?

Finding myself poolside at my aunt's house on the weekends.

Finding myself in coastal carolina at some point.

RELAXING!

krissilugbill

beautiful shot! now i am really thirsty :) that is a great list. Hm, i really enjoy naps as well, and going to the beach or the pool, bike rides, freshly mowed lawn, going barefoot! wow, summer is really great huh!?

Stephanie

I forgot about barefoot... that's one of my favs too!!!

Post a Comment