Sunday, August 22, 2010

Happy 2nd B-day Z!

This weekend Dave and I did some traveling in honor of little Z's 2nd b-day!  It was worth it because I snagged some goodies of her with her super yummy and super cute cake!

On the way we crossed a drawbridge... how cool!!!

Z's momma did an awesome job setting up her zebra themed party!

Just getting started

I think I may like this!



Gotta get it all off my fingers...

Still trying...

Yummm.... This is soooo good!

Because I'm a big girl, I need to clean myself up now!

What's not to love about time with friends, cute little kids, and cake?!?!

One more time... Happy Birthday Z!  We hope you enjoyed your day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

Ashley Sisk

Happy Birthday Z - looks like a wonderful party.

Steph

Awww...I love them :) I am loading my up right now!!!! Again thanks for making the LONG drive to my parent's house for the party! I luv ya :)

Jamie

What a beautiful little girl!

That bridge photo is AMAZING!!!

krissilugbill

oh my word how cute! love the idea for the zebra themed party...so fun! and it looks like she used your photo's to decorate...very cool! LOVE the first shot of the drawbridge...the light on it is awesome!

Post a Comment