Monday, August 2, 2010

Processing Fun(ness)!

You know how much I LOVE processing photos, so this should come to no surprise!  I got myself a bundle of new actions yesterday from My Four Hens Photography.  Sarah is celebrating her ONE YEAR shop anniversary!  She is so kind and is offering major discounts on the new sets, plus discounts on her action bundles.  Anyways... I couldn't resist, so I picked up some newbies!  Now, it's share time!

Yesterday Dave and I took the pups to a park nearby.  It was an interesting experience because this park is a functioning farm with all kinds of farm animals.  Ferdy and Ralph were especially interested in the geese and ducks that wander throughout the park.  Let's just say holding the leashes gave me a nice arm workout! 

On the positive side, I got to take pictures!  Yay!!  I will be posting a bunch on my Flickr if you would like to see more...


This is an original SOOC shot of my sweet hubbie.  I used this photo (because I loved it) to show some examples of a few of the new actions from the Timeless set (newbie from My Four Hens).


This is using an action called Golden Hour


Little Lemon


Throwback

I'm seriously in love with my new actions.  They give my photos exactly the look I LOVE!  Sarah at My Four Hens creates amazing actions and she is so very generous!  Yay for Photoshop fun!

Have a happy Monday all!

Photobucket

5 comments:

Steph

I love the last edit!! I can't wait to go on a photo walk with you :)

Stephanie

Me too!! Only a few more days! Maybe we can meet up earlier & do our photography fun, then eat later

Jamie

Wow - amazing actions (of course the SOOC image is also wonderful.)

krissilugbill

love these actions! they are all very cool. this photo is great too. I am seriously going to be asking you so many questions about actions after I get Photoshop this week!

Stephanie

I'm so glad to help... I'm a bit of a techie, so ask away!! :)

Post a Comment