Friday, December 17, 2010

Christmas is Near

Lucky me... our school is out again for the ice storm that came through on Wednesday evening.  That means more time to work on Christmas gifts and overall Christmas prep.  It's incredibly hard to believe that one week from today is Christmas Eve.  Where does time go?

Speaking of how fast time flies by, I've been meaning to put together a post for the last session I did a couple weeks ago.  This session was for an adorable little family!  How can you not love twin little girls?  I had so much fun shooting their Christmas cards photos!  It was just an overall pleasure to work with such a kind family.  These are just some of my favorites from our session.  I would have loved to get more outside photos, but as you can tell, the weather was quite cold for two little ones.  Overall though, the photos captured this family's love, and that's always the goal! 
:)

M Family Blog1

M Family Blog3

M Family Blog2

Now I'm off to go organize and being wrapping Christmas presets!  Tomorrow my good friend, Steph W. from Capturing Memories blog is making the trek down to my house to bake Christmas cookies!  We've been friends since college, and I'm so excited to have her family down and being celebrating the holidays early!  Not to mention, I LOVE her darling little girl, Z, whom which I've been lucky enough to photograph several times (she's the adorable little redhead)!

Yay, I love this time of year!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment