Friday, December 3, 2010

Tis the Season

I just love this time of year...

Memories of Christmas

Of course, one of my favorite things is putting up and enjoying the Christmas tree!  Just looking at it reminds me all of the wonderful Christmas memories I have.  It also makes me think of all the wonderful memories that are yet to come.  

This is my favorite season by a mile!

At school my kiddos are super excited for the holiday break and it shows in everything we do!  It just makes me smile to think of what I felt like during the holiday season when I was a kid.  It's all so magical to a child, and it's fun to see that excitement on their faces everyday!

Tonight Dave, the dogs, and myself may head out to Santa's Magical Kingdom to see the HUGGGEEE Christmas light display.  It's another one of my happy Christmas memories!  Nothing is better to me that a hot cup of coffee, beautiful twinkling Christmas lights, and my three boys!

Dreamin' of a White Christmas

Photobucket

1 comments:

Ashley Sisk

I love this time of year and I love your photos. Love your tree. Have I said love enough?

Post a Comment