Monday, February 7, 2011

Little Bit o' Love

love ya

Oh Monday... You are always so much fun.  Oh well is what I say.  I might as well enjoy my least favorite day of the week a little bit.  So, of course, Nothing cheers me up more than a nice girlie photo (as seen above...hehe).

I took this before one of my Valentine's day mini-sessions.  I made myself a pseudo-studio in my upstairs, and I have to say that I'm pretty happy with the results.  Although I am an outdoor kind of girl, it worked well for a couple inside shots.  

Before I go... One more pretty shot that makes me happy on Monday!  Snow on the ground is my FAVORITE!  Everything looks so much prettier!

winter's beauty

Ok, time to grade papers!  Have a good one!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous

Beautiful pictures Steph!
Kisses and happy week.

Post a Comment