Sunday, February 6, 2011

K's Valentine's Day Mini-Session Sneak Peek

What a fun weekend!  Two cuties in two days!  Who could ask for more?

Now on to K's photo share...

kinleecollage1

kinleecollage2

K's momma and I teach together and are good friends.  Because of this, I get the opportunity to photograph K often! :)  She is a bundle of energy and loves her "baby" doll.  I look forward to the days that we get to spend together!

I also have to say that I'm pretty handy!  I set up a makeshift natural light studio in my upstairs for this shoot.  No, it's not spectacular, but I'm getting ideas for the future and how to have inside "options".  Outdoor photography is my favorite, but I am really happy with how these turned out!

Now it's off to RELAX for awhile.  It's been a busy wk'end for me!
:o)
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment