Sunday, February 6, 2011

T's Valentine's Day Mini-Session Sneak Peek

Yesterday I had the honor of shooting a mini session with my friend Jenni's sweet little girl.  She is approaching the one year mark very quickly, and I loved spending the afternoon with her!  She is just a darling in every way and it shows in her photos!

twebcollage

IMG_3587copy

IMG_3686copy

IMG_3617copy

IMG_3582copy

IMG_3622copy

IMG_3580copy

IMG_3560web

IMG_3612copy

IMG_3531copy

IMG_3633copy

IMG_3536copy

What a sweetheart!!  She is such an awesome little girl!

Now, I have to share her Valentine's Day card that I whipped up for her momma!

Tayascardcopy

Today I'm doing another session with yet another adorable little one!  Yay!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Kelly Lerch

A beautiful little Valentine! You did an amazing job...again! Of course, you sure had a beautiful model. :o) So proud of your work!

Kelly

Anonymous

Your photos amaze me! You are truly talented. I love how bright & crisp they all are :) I am hosting another photo challenge & would love if you swung by again :)

Post a Comment