Sunday, May 1, 2011

Senior Session with A

I'm finally getting catch up time in, and as promised, I put together a collection of photos from a recent senior session I had.  This young lady was so bright and bubbly, and I think her photos reflect her sunny disposition.  I had such a great time, and I'm pretty sure she did too! :)

Blog1

Blog2

Blog3

We spent almost three hours on location, and it didn't feel like it one bit.  I was so excited because the daffodils were blooming like crazy all over the place.  The location was just perfect, and I knew I was going to have a hard time deciding on what pictures to edit.  I was right because there were A TON! Overall, the shoot was nothing but a success.  I am honored to have been able to do A's senior photos because I know she has such a bright future in store for her!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Cassie

Stephanie, I had no idea you had this amazing talent! Beautiful pictures!! I would love to get in contact with you about taking a few of my 15 month old daughter Stella. Your pictures are amazing. Keep up the great work!!

Anonymous

Wow, wow wow, what a beautiful pictures, I love photographing I wish I was that good!
Wow realy great work

Post a Comment