Monday, July 18, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy

I promise my absence from my blog is not due to laziness.  I promise you that!  Ever since returning from our week trip to Wisconsin, I've been working like crazy!

Last week I turned on my "teacher brain" and I'm having a hard time turning it off!!  Between website design, theory to catch up on, and classroom materials to create, I've had a hard time relaxing!  Deep breath... I still have 4 weeks!

In the mean time, I am trying to get through all of our Wisconsin pictures.  I didn't take A TON, but there is a lot to sift through and edit.  Here is my favorite from the ones I've gone through so far.

IMG_6585

This was taken right before sunset on the fourth of July.  The weather was completely AMAZING up in Wisconsin!!  Believe it or not, by sundown, we were all wearing hoodies and using our beach towels to cover up.  Yep, that's right, AMAZING!!

I'm totally psyched because Wednesday marks the official beginning of Project New Fence!  Wednesday is the day that we begin demolishing the old and leveling out the yard/driveway.  I'm just super excited for the whole process!!

Alrighty, I must be off.  Lots to do yet today.  I'm braving the heat tonight and going out for a session.  It'll all be worth it because I get to hang out with my good friend and meet a new little one.  

Hope you all are staying cool this week!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Ashley Sisk

That image is so beautiful - it screams summer. Love it.

Post a Comment