Thursday, September 1, 2011

Long Lost Teacher Has Been FOUND

Hello out there!!  Can anyone hear me??  I bet you thought I went missing or something...  Nope, but close to it!  School has begun and I'm back into teacher mode.  That means busy, busy days and long nights spent grading papers and planning lessons for my lucky little fifth graders.  :)

I've survived the first weeks of school, and I've been bitten by the creativity bug!  Tonight I popped open Photoshop and Lightroom and had a blast doing some "for fun" edits.  I haven't had the time to do this all summer, and I took some time to do it tonight!  It really is therapy for me!

All of these photos are old... some over two years old in fact.  I just thought I'd give them a new twist and share their "makeovers".  It's amazing to me how much I have grown in my editing (and photographic) skills in two years.

Anyways...  ENJOY!

IMG_4675_1
This was taken this summer.  I love the picnic basket and all it represents.  I smile just looking at it!

IMG_3843_1
This little guy is my little cuz and buddy, Jack.  Going back to school makes me happy because I love seeing the sweet kiddos around school.  Childhood innocence is about the best thing ever to witness.

IMG_4593_1
I snapped this puppy out of the window of the car on a regular drive from RB to Waterloo.  I love just looking out the window and thinking about how BLESSED I am!

IMG_4555_1
I LOVE flower shots!  Unfortunately, I don't have many flowers this summer due to the "construction" that we've been doing.  Dave's gma always has such a pretty flower garden though, so I can get my fill there.

IMG_4553_1
Last but not least, this was shot at Dave's grandma Edie's house once again.  She makes the best Sunday breakfast!!  I just love our families... They treat us so well (and feed us well too)!!

Okey dokey.  I hope you enjoyed the little bit of eye candy that I whipped up tonight in my friend, Photoshop.  I've been taking a little break from photography in order to get the school year off to a good start, but I'll be diving back into photography very soon!  Hopefully it won't be too long till I visit again.

Until next time...

Photobucket

1 comments:

Sara

So glad to hear something from you. :) I'm happy your school year is off to a good start! Hope it only gets better from here. :)

Post a Comment