Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's the Little Things

It's the little things in life... Like VERA BRADLEY goodies!

IMG_8958_1

I treated myself to a little back to school (ish) present and ordered some Vera online!  I got a cute new lunch bag, umbrella, note cards, and folders for school.  If you know me, you know I love me some Vera Bradley!  What can I say, her bright colors and fun patterns make me smile.  Isn't that what it's all about... being happy?!?  The hubs is super sweet and encouraged me to treat myself for working so hard.  He's seriously the best!

Not only did I get some super cute goodies, but I also got a dose of inspiration!  You never know where you might find inspiration and good ol' Vera Bradley didn't let me down!  When I saw the box, I felt like it was meant for me.  :)  Boy to I sound cheesy, but seriously!

IMG_8965_1

Thanks, Vera, for making me smile!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment