Monday, November 21, 2011

Time Away

Hello all.

Just thought I'd stop in.

As many of you may know, I've been taking some time away from the camera.  This past month my husband's grandmother passed away, and it's been tough to say the least.  We are a close knit family, and grandma Norma was at the center of it all.  It's like there's a hole that nothing can or will ever fill.  Although our hearts are beginning to heal, our family will never be the same.  Grandma was one of the most amazing women I've ever known.

Period.

Without rambling on and on, I just wanted to show that I've not disappeared.

I've taken this time off to really think about and focus on what's important to me.  In this time I've discovered a few things.

* Family is the MOST important thing of all in this world *

* Time does not wait for you *

* Enjoy everyday, no matter if it's a "work day" or not *

* Be kind and make a difference in the days of others *

* I have the best husband in the world *

* I am blessed beyond blessed in so many ways *

I could go on and on, but all in all, through the pain and sadness I've seen how lucky I really am.  I'm living each day to its fullest and doing my best to make everyday great.

Now, I have to leave you with a photo because that's just what I do.  Even though I haven't done many photos as of late, I have a quick one to share of Ms. Rayn.  She's the daughter of one of my best and most supportive friends.  If you're reading this Jess, I appreciate all of the love and support you've given me through the past weeks.  You are the best (and your daughter is stinkin' cute)!

Ms. R's Smiles

Doesn't that sweet innocent smile just send warm and fuzzies straight to your heart?!?  

Hope you all are finding the best in each of your days.  It really does make a difference to look for the good and leave the bad behind.  
Try it.  

{Hugs}

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment