Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rayn in the Fall

I haven't been posting much at all this fall because of the plate full that life has handed me, but the bit of photography that I have been doing has been great fun.

Meet Rayn.
IMG_4050

I've had the pleasure of photographing her many times, as she's the sweet little girl of one of my best friends.  This fall I did a double session with her and her sweet cousins.  She is SERIOUSLY one of the best little girls I've been around.  She is in such a cute phase of her life, and I enjoy every moment that I get to spend with her!

Not to mention, she's SUPER cute!

IMG_4036

She has a smile that WILL melt your heart.  If it doesn't, you may have to have yourself checked out to make sure everything is ok.

IMG_3868

CHEESE PLEASE!  Check out all of her poses!!

IMG_3832

Ughh, seriously??  Just when you think that she can't get cuter, SHE DOES!

IMG_3796

IMG_3714

IMG_3655

IMG_3742

IMG_3804

IMG_3830

It's time for me to go, but I must leave you with a hilarious picture.  This is Rayn up in her uncle's big tractor.  I love it because it looks like she's ready to back up.  HeHe!

IMG_4129

Night all!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment