Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Post Christmas Lull

All of our Christmas get-togethers are officially done...

I'm tired and worn out, but I'm also feeling great at the same time!

Even though it's now December 27th, I'm still full of the Christmas spirit!  Usually about this time I'm feeling the post-Christmas blues, but not this year.  This year we weren't as busy as we normally are, rushing to several parties everyday.  We got to spread our festivities out evenly, and it's given me more time to appreciate the season.  It also doesn't hurt that I woke up this morning and saw that it SNOWED overnight.  Snow just makes me happy.  It doesn't matter how much we get, it always does the job!

Now it's time to enjoy some time off school with my hubby.  This is one of my favorite times of the year, as we have no school worries to deal with day to day.  I see marathon movie watching, video game playing, and lazy days in the near future.  We both got new sets of PJ's and we intend to put them to good use!

I also have a good amount of photos to weed through and edit.  This year, I decided to try my hand at flash photography.  I need to become more familiar with my Speedlite, so I used it throughout all of our get-togethers.  Although the photos won't be the same look as my outdoor & natural light shots, it's about catching the memories to me.

I even got to be in a few this year!!  Yay!!

IMG_4674web

I'll be doing a Christmas festivities photo share soon.  I honestly haven't even uploaded them all yet, and of course I have to do SOME editing.  :)

I'm off now to enjoy my first lazy day.  Let it begin with a classic movie and a cup of delish coffee.  Ahhh... I LOVE BREAK!


Peace, Love, and Snowflakes!


Photobucket

1 comments:

Steph

miss you guys :) I haven't blogged in almost a year....craziness!!

Post a Comment