Friday, January 6, 2012

Friday Smiles

I had a rough day yesterday, but that great thing about bad days is that they end!  That's what I tell my students all the time, and I've taken my own advice!

ON TO THE SMILES!

On Fridays I'm going to begin posting at least one "thing" that made me smile through the week.

This week, as I'm sure many will be, is brought to you by Ferdinand or "Ferdy" as he is more commonly known.  He's a sweetie pie and brings lots of smiles, but brought extra when he decided to cuddle up in the bed with my sister on New Year's Eve/New Year's Day.

IMG_4948web

Talk about a BED HOG!!

IMG_4951web

I guess I should notify Ferd Man that he's not a human.  It doesn't seem like he knows that.

IMG_4947web

Seriously though, how do you say no to that face??

I hope your week was full of happiness and lots of smiles!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Steph

I hope your weekend is better :)

Post a Comment