Sunday, January 8, 2012

Project 52: Week 2 {Life}

I'm so enjoying spending time with my camera lately.  It's wonderful to step by and shoot just for me.  It really is totally different than shooting for other people.  And naturally I've been looking forward to week two's Project 52 prompt all week, and it's finally here!

Today Dave and I trekked out to my family's farm, and of course I had to lug along the camera gear!  Good thing I did because I got my inspiration for this week's shot!

Life

Life

I kept it pretty simple this week as far as how my photo represents "life".  The older I get, the more I realize what REALLY is important in life.

Family

There's nothing in the world that can touch the feeling of being truly loved.  No amount of money can by what I have been blessed with.  A loving and considerate husband, sweet cuddly springer spaniel pups, and not one, by two sets of parents & siblings that are there for me giving 100% support each and every day.  It's pretty awesome.  I can't lie.

I have been blessed in this life with family that I know loves me.

What else is there?  I'm realizing more and more each day that all that other "stuff" is exactly that.  I can get through any day knowing my family is by my side.

I'm a lucky girl.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment