Monday, January 2, 2012

Let's Do 52: Week 1 {Natural/Sharing}

I've decided to take on another project 52... call me crazy, but it just sounded like fun to do two!  I'm following Sarah from My Four Hens and her prompts, and now also Annie Manning of Paint the Moon Photography and her weekly themes.  If you want to check out her take on the Project 52, visit her blog post dedicated to the project HERE.

Now on to the good stuff!

Each week Annie is providing TWO themes/ideas to use as inspiration in your photos.  This week I integrated BOTH into my photo.  Look at me, Ms. Overachiever!

Week 1: {Natural/Sharing}
Let's Do 52: Week 1 {Natural/Sharing}

As many of you know, this is one of my sweet Springer Spaniel boys, Ferdinand, or Ferdy for short.  You see, springers think they are human, so often times they act as a human would act.  They think it's completely NATURAL to cuddle up and SHARE the bed with you whenever they like.  I took this photo yesterday morning.  I happened to stroll on by our spare room where my little sister was sleeping, and peeked in to see Ferdy all snuggled up in the bed.  He was snug as a bug in a rug.  In fact, an hour later when Morgan was trying to get up, he didn't want to budge!!  Can we say spoiled?  YES!

Now I must go prepare for BACK TO SCHOOL tomorrow.  How is it that Christmas break flies by so quickly??  Oh well... it's just the way it is I guess.  One good thing though, a few more and days and then it'll be time for WEEK 2!  YAY!

I hope you enjoy following my TWO Project 52's.  I know I'm looking forward to sharing!


Photobucket

Processing Note:  If you're curious, I processed this photo first in Lightroom, doing basics tweaks with exposure/fill light/noise reduction.  Then I took it into Photoshop and processed it with Paint the Moon's "All Together Now/Velvet Retro" action.  I then did a few other tweaks, including an eye sharpen.  That's about it.  It was a fairly quick edit.

1 comments:

Adrien

Love it! I just wonder how you can resist putting every single picture you take in a frame. :)

Post a Comment