Sunday, January 15, 2012

Let's Do 52: Week 2 {Responsibility/Open}

I'm so proud of myself... I'm keeping up with BOTH of my project 52's!  This blog is a bit late, but that's ok.  My photo was on time and that's what matters, right?!?

Anyway, on to Week 2 of Let's Do 52.


RESPONSIBILITY/OPEN

When the new theme(s) were revealed, my mind was racing.  Instead of setting up a shot, I just took my camera out and shoot.  Low and behold, I came up with a shot that I love for this week's themes!

Lets Do 52: Week 2 {Responsibility}

This is a shot looking out over my parent's farm.  I can't imagine the responsibility that my parent's took on as young adults.  Marriage, children, and a self-run farming business is a lot to take on.  My parents did it though!  I can say that growing up with two very busy and hard-working parents, I too quickly learned the importance of responsibility.  As a kiddo, I'm sure I whined and complained about having to step up and help out, but as an adult I am so thankful for the lessons I learned as a child.  Responsibility and working hard has gotten me to where I am today.

What a fun theme this week!  Can't wait for week 3!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Torrie

Your so sweet......Love you guys....
Love, MOM and DAD

Post a Comment