Sunday, January 15, 2012

Project 52: Week 3 {Inspiration}

On to week three of Project 52!!

This week's theme is...

INSPIRATION

What a great topic to think about.  As a photographer, it's interesting to see what peoples' inspiration is behind their photos.  I think it's what gives everyone their own "style".

For me, it's all about the light.  Amazing light inspires me.  I look for it everywhere, and get really excited when I find it!  If you're a non-photographer, that may sound weird, but if you are into photography, I'm sure you understand what I'm saying!!

Take a look at the awesome light I captured filtering in at my parent's house.  The shot is simple, but the amazing soft light inspired me to grab my camera and shoot!

Inspiration

What inspires you to do what you do?
Photobucket

1 comments:

Steph

I agree...I was thinking about doing something with light as well but the weather hasn't been very cooperative lately :)

Post a Comment