Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Down on the Farm...




Wow! It's been a VERY long time since I've posted. That definitely reflects my life lately... BUSY, BUSY, BUSY! Speaking of being busy, that is why Dave and I took Sunday morning to relax with our boys. We took Ralph and Ferd out to my mom and dad's farm for a morning of fresh farm air. It was quite exciting because a huge lake is being built really close by, and the boys took the opportunity to go swimming. I believe my exact words were, "Oh no, we don't need their leashes. They won't jump in." Wrong-o! Ferdy saw a bird fly overhead and that was it! It didn't matter to me because when I saw the look on their faces, I knew the mud and wetness was worth it! What a nice relaxing morning... I could have days like everyday! (The pics are of my daddy doing his best "farmer" pose, Murphy (Ralphie's Mommy), and a great view of the lake)

0 comments:

Post a Comment