Monday, May 17, 2010

Still Alive!!

Believe it or not, I'm still alive!! I haven't posted in FOREVER and EVER. Let's see... over the past three months I have been doing the following:

1. Teaching- This consumes most of my time both on school days and on the weekends. It just seems like there's always something to do between grading, planning, and creating lessons and units.
2. Taking Master's Classes- We just finished our research class which was killer! We had to write our review of literature for our action research project, so as you can tell, it was a ton of fun!
3. Working on Our Action Research Project/Paper- This is our master's "thesis". It's a bit different because we actually implement the research that we do in our own classroom. It's been an ongoing process since August. We're getting much closer to the end. Our paper is due bound and turned in on July 16th.
4. Sleeping- I wish there was more time for this, as all the above things wear me out!!

Yep, that's about it for my past three months. I wish I had more exciting things to share, but life has been all work and no play lately. The good news as of late is that the school year is winding down. Everyone is ready for a break. It's amazing how you can actually see everyone start to wear out. YAY!! May 26th (report card day) is right around the bend...

Everyone else is doing fine. Ralph and Ferd are enjoying the weather, except with all this rain of course. I can't wait to spend my first "summer" day on the back deck with a nice glass of iced tea! It sounds so very good!!

Time to get ready for school tomorrow... NIGHT!!

1 comments:

Anonymous

Well...this is your mom Stephanie. I'm finally able to reply (with your help) because I'm so computer illiterate. I can sure tell you spend alot of time on this and I know how much you enjoy the picture stuff. Your dad and I are so proud of you and Dave! Keep up the good work and keep on posting more pictures. We always enjoy looking at them. Give the boys a hug for us! Love, Mom

Post a Comment