Tuesday, March 22, 2011

The M Family Session

I was so excited when the M family asked me to do another session with their adorable family!  They have two nine month little girls, and boy are they soooo sweet!!

The M Family

We got extremely lucky with the weather on the day of our shoot because it ended up being around 80 degrees!  Mid-March and 80 degrees in this part of the country is quite unsual!!  To say the least, it made for great photo weather!

The M Twins

The girls had their tutus and spring dresses... talk about melt your heart!!!

The M Twins

They have grown up so much since our last shoot, which was right before Christmas!

The M Twins

In my opinion, it doesn't get any better than little baby toes!

The M Twins

I must limit myself here because I could share almost every photo from the session.

The M Twins

What a fun little shoot with the M family.  I'm crossing my fingers that this won't be the last shoot with the girls!

Photobucket

1 comments:

krissilugbill

these photos all turned out so amazing!!!! especially love that 2nd shot, adorable.

Post a Comment