Sunday, May 22, 2011

Little Ms. R

Today I went to visit my good friend Jess and have a photo shoot with her and her daughter (who just happens to be one of the cutest little ones ever)!  I always have fun with these girls and today was no exception.  We played with bubbles and went to the park to play on the fun toys.  After our shoot R's momma and I squeezed in some girl time and took a quick trip to Target (both of our favs).  Seriously, what is not to like about the day?

Now for a quick sneak peek at little Ms. R's photos...

IMG_3270_1

IMG_3202_1

Isn't she the cutest?  I can't wait to edit her photos, but for now I must part with the computer to relax for a bit before the evening slips away from me.  Tomorrow is the start of my last week of the 2010-2011 school year!  It's hard to believe, but it's true!

Happy week to all!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment